Tuesday, December 01, 2009

A Letter from Ravahere Allred - Kori Kori Tahiti Fete

Dear friends,

I would like to express to you my gratitude for coming and for supporting us during Korikori and Miss Pearls of Polynesia this year!

I would like to take this time to tell you that I am truly grateful for each and everyone of you that came and support our events.

I understand that the economy is bad and that some of you made sacrifices to be a part of Korikori and Miss Pearls of Polynesia and I would like to tell you Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Thank you very much for all your support. I feel really blessed that you came to support our festivities.

This year was our second year, we are still learning but we promise a better Korikori Next year! We hope that you enjoyed your time with us!!

We wish you for this Christmas and New Year to come, great health, happiness, lots of love, laughter and success in all that you do because you all deserve it very much!

Thank you for bringing forward our culture, we are so proud to have people like you to represent us so Well!

Once and a million time again!
Mauru'uru roa!
Ravahere ALLRED-AMO

No comments: