Thursday, October 11, 2007

Heiva I Honolulu 2008 date announcement

Black Pearl Designs is privileged to announce the event dates for Tahiti Nui International's Heiva I Honolulu 2008. The event will take place March 19-21, 2008 (Event organizers moved event dates to March 13-15, 2008, consult official site or view our updated calendar for the latest information. Dates and details are subject to change according to individual event organizations) at the Waikiki Shell. Event co-director, Rose Perreira, announced the dates after returning from Japan from Heiva I Honolulu's sister event - Heiva I Japan. TNI also produces the Heiva I Tahiti International in Papeete, Tahiti.

Details and information will be forthcoming. Check the official site for upcoming updates, applications, travel & accommodation packages and vendor information.

No comments: